Where I Am Now

Where I am now
Is somewhere far away from you.
I know you are in a room.
In a room that is familiar to me.
You are in a room, sitting
You are in a room, sitting and thinking
You are in a room, sitting and thinking and reading
Something that you shouldn't have read.
You know your ignorance feeds your innocence
It was not supposed to be for you
You remember what you always say
Words are mere words
Until you attach meanings to them...
Go now.
Read your encyclopedia
Use what you use on others
Be your best friend, your inner voice
The writer was frustrated like you, angry and blind..
It was not what it meant...
You misinterpreted it...
Tell yourself that.
Tell yourself...
Don't worry too much about it.
I have been there. Yes, I remember.
Dear reader of my mind,
I too have wandered in the room.
Entered its glorifying darkness
Bathed in its cloud of bad-feelings
To come and think of it,
That room is not far from where I am sitting
(Four doors away, a turn to the left)
But what sets us apart?
Me being me and you not being me?
Let me tell you this,
I am luckier than you.
And I know that I am luckier than you.
Because I understand ways
And these ways are above your ways.
I see sounds and hear shapes.
I love with the love of Love
I read what is to be read
I forgive and forget
Unlike you, I am perfect.
Unlike you, I am...
Maybe you like to seek refuge in things
Maybe your obedience is blind like the letter
But now that you are aware, what else can you do?
All you can do is stay where you are and comtemplate.
You have been waiting all this while.
And wait you shall.
Just get used to it.

<< Home